Be kinder to yourself
and then let your kindness
flood the world.
– Pema Chödrön
Meet life’s struggles with curiosity and compassion.
Many of us face challenges such as:
- Stress, burnout and overwhelm
- Loss, uncertainty and life transitions
- Self-criticism and feelings of inadequacy and shame
- Feeling stuck in our careers and in our relationships
- Feeling like we “should” be further ahead or “should” be different than we are
I offer one-on-one and small-group offerings to:
- Explore practices to manage stress and uncertainty
- Cultivate self-compassion, the art and science of treating ourselves like we would a good friend.
- Explore new perspectives and creative solutions when feeling stuck
- Reflect with mindful, creative tools and practices for clarity
- Find an authentic, actionable path forward
Welcome, my name is Heather Shaughnessy-Cato. I am a coach, teacher and facilitator with a focus on tools and practices that help to navigate change, manage stress, and enhance well-being.
Navigating life’s ups and downs with compassion, wisdom and ease is my favorite topic to explore, study and teach. I hope we have the opportunity to work together, and to see what we might discover.
One-on-One Self-Compassion Training
Learn and practice self-compassion one-on-one.
- Coaching for well-being
- Designing Your Life coaching (creative approaches to enhance flourishing)
Self-Compassion Workshops & Courses
Learn and practice self-compassion in a small and supportive community.
Design a custom workshop to meet the needs of your organization, such as tools to meet stress with compassion.
Schedule a free consultation
Join my newsletter
I can’t express how much I enjoyed interacting with you during our coaching sessions. I got so much more out of it than I could have possibly imagined. With your gentle & insightful guidance, I was able to shift some long ingrained patterns of harsh self-judgment.
You are so giving of yourself and your time and talents, and the lessons you taught me continue to resonate and ripple through me.
Heather Shaughnessy-Cato, MA
Copyright Wholehearted LLC – All rights reserved