Be kinder to yourself
and then let your kindness
flood the world.
– Pema Chödrön
Meet life’s struggles with curiosity and compassion.
Many of us face challenges such as:
- Stress, burnout and overwhelm
- Loss, life transitions and uncertainty
- Self-criticism and feelings of inadequacy and shame
- Feeling stuck in our careers and in our relationships
- Feeling like we “should” be further ahead or “should” be different than we are
I offer frameworks that:
- Acknowledge the difficulties we each experience,
- Offer practices to hold our experiences (and ourselves) with mindfulness, compassion and care
- Offer mindful, creative tools to find a path forward.
My areas of interest & specialization include:
Holistic wellness, authentic well-being and flourishing, living with purpose, facing uncertainty, dealing with loss and life transitions, motivation and change, compassion, self-compassion, self-care, mindfulness, yoga.
I offer one-on-one coaching and teaching, small-group classes and custom workshops.
Navigating life’s ups and downs with curiosity, compassion, wisdom and ease is my favorite topic to explore, study and teach. I have found immense healing, insight and wisdom in my own life through embodied practices for well-being.
I hope to have the opportunity to work with you, and to see what we might discover!
Currently my offerings are virtual with some limited opportunities for in-person offerings in Brunswick, ME.
Schedule a free consultation
1:1 Coaching sessions
Work with me 1:1 to explore
- Practices to manage stress and uncertainty
- Compassion, mindfulness, and a creative approach to meeting life’s struggles
- Embodied well-being
Workshops & Courses
Learn and practice self-compassion in a small and supportive community.
Design a custom workshop to meet the needs of your organization, such as tools to meet stress with compassion.
I can’t express how much I enjoyed interacting with you during our coaching sessions. I got so much more out of it than I could have possibly imagined. With your gentle & insightful guidance, I was able to shift some long ingrained patterns of harsh self-judgment.
You are so giving of yourself and your time and talents, and the lessons you taught me continue to resonate and ripple through me.
Join my newsletter
Heather Shaughnessy-Cato, MA
Copyright Wholehearted LLC – All rights reserved