take your time.
you are coming
— the becoming | wing
Hi, my name is Heather Shaughnessy-Cato.
I specialize in helping individuals to:
- Learn and practice self-compassion
- Integrate mind-body practices into daily life
- Manage stress and enhance well-being (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually)
- Make meaningful progress toward your goals for greater satisfaction and flourishing
- Take a kinder approach to navigating change
- Feel more at home and empowered in your life
Heather Shaughnessy-Cato, MA
- Certified Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher
- Well-Being Coach
- Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher
- Certified Designing Your Life Facilitator and Coach
- MA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
I work with those who are:
- Changes with your health
- Changes in your priorities
- Changes in life or career phases
- Seeking more fulfillment or balance in life or work roles
- Seeking support to better manage stress
- Patterns of being hard on yourself
- Experiencing self-doubt
- Difficulty prioritizing for your own needs
Meet life’s challenges with more compassion & ease.
Get support for the changes you seek with evidence-based approaches:
- Self-Compassion: The art and science of treating yourself like a good friend. Self-compassion is often cited as an essential ingredient to positive and lasting change.
- Mindfulness: Balanced, non-judgmental present moment awareness.
- Yoga: A contemplative practice for healing, integration, connection and kindness.
- Well-Being Coaching: A reflective, experiential process to enhance your well-being (emotionally, physically, socially/relationally, spiritually).
- Designing Your Life / Life Design: A creative, iterative, action-oriented method of meeting change and transitions with more flexibility.
Services are offered virtually
and in-person in Brunswick, Maine.
Design a flexible, realistic, yet impactful self-care routine just for you.
Four personalized 1:1 sessions. Integrate practices to meet your needs, such as:
- Custom yoga sequences
- On-the-spot practices for stressful moments
- (and more)
Set your vision for wholehearted well-being, then take incremental steps – with support – toward your vision.
- Clarify your values, priorities and goals
- Navigate change, or initiate change for greater health, meaning or purpose.
- Shift beliefs and behaviors in service of greater balance and flourishing
- Find greater alignment with your priorities in daily life
- Integrate self-compassion, yoga, mindfulness, life design into your sessions and your life.
Get tips on being well in body, mind, and heart.
Email newsletter sign up.
I tend to send practical tips to enhance your well-being, links to guided self-compassion meditations, words of inspiration, and news of my offerings.
Get in touch
Copyright Wholehearted LLC – All rights reserved