It is widely acknowledged that self-care is critical for our well-being. Yet, it can be a challenge to develop meaningful and sustainable practices for self-care, especially in the midst of our busy days.
Just as a tailor might custom fit a garment for you, I can work with you to design a self-care routine just for you to fit within your life.
Self-care can include stepping away for a walk, to go to the gym, or have a chat with a good friend.
As meditation teacher, Sharon Salzberg says, we can practice in “small moments, many times.”
Some of the benefits of this approach include:
- More regular touch points with yourself
- Deeper awareness of how you are doing and what you need – meaning you can be more skillful in your response
- Opportunities to restore and replenish at intervals throughout the day
- Meet stressful moments with more awareness
- Tap into internal resources and strengths more readily
- Lessen stress and overwhelm
- Learn a flexible, integrative approach to enhance your wellbeing
Self-Care Redesign Package
$200 (Introductory pricing valid until April 30th)
- Four 50-minute private sessions just for you to:
- Reflect, relax and recharge
- Experience a range of mind-body practices, based on your goals for your well-being
- Develop and refine a meaningful and sustainable self-care routine
- Receive personalized attention to work with barriers and questions
- Resources for practice between sessions, including instructions for your identified practices, guided meditations, and support to track success and challenges.
Available as virtual sessions (Zoom) or in-person in Brunswick, Maine.
Typical availability for scheduling: Monday – Friday, 10 am – 3 pm.
Self-Care Redesign Process
Begin by submitting the interest form below, then schedule your design consultation (30 minutes – free) to plan your sessions. Questions? Please feel free to reach out: email@example.com or the contact form below.
- Discuss your goals, self-care challenges and aspirations in this free 30-minute consultation.
- Following the consultation, you will be sent the agreement to work together, an invoice, and link to schedule your four self-care design sessions.
Balance assessment & design strategies
- Reflect and assess what is – and isn’t- working well, and identify what you’d like to shift.
- Explore incremental design strategies to bring more balance in your everyday life.
- Leave with practical strategies to try in the week ahead.
Sessions 2 & 3
(50 minutes each)
Customized Mind-Body Practices
- Explore mind-body practices with customized instruction.
- Available themes and areas of focus include:
- Custom yoga sequences
- Savoring / appreciation
- Preparing for sleep
- Energizing practices
- Working with stress in the body
- Have support to design the practices into your day/week.
Session 4 (50 minutes)
- Begin with a mind-body practice
- Reflect on lessons learned and progress toward your goals
- Problem solve barriers to practice
- Fine-tune your self-care plan
- Identify resources for continued support.
Book your Self-Care Design Consultation
After completing the interest form above, you are welcome to schedule a free 30-minute Self-Care Design consultation. I look forward to talking with you!