Elevate your self-care.
Mindful Self-Compassion Program
Join us for the empirically-supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program to pause, rest and reflect, and to gently expand your capacity to navigate life’s many ups and downs with a bit more compassion, wisdom and ease.
Tuesday evenings, 7 – 9 pm ET
October 11 – December 20, 2022
3-hour virtual retreat on Sunday, November 20th, 3 – 6 pm ET
No class on November 22nd
All course sessions will be delivered virtually via Zoom
Pay what you can. Choose the registration rate that reflects your current circumstances:
- $495 USD – Covers the cost of the course + provides support for others to join the course
- $395 USD – Covers the cost of the course
- $295 USD – Available to anyone with less resources at this time.
The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook, by Kristin Neff and Christopher Germer (2018) is included with all registration levels.
This course includes 23 hours of training and practice. It is an immersive exploration of self-compassion, offering highlights of relevant research and theory, self-compassion meditations and exercises, discussions, and a retreat — with time between sessions to apply what you learn about self-compassion to your own life.
Course Objectives- The course aims to help participants to:
- Practice self-compassion in daily life
- Soothe and comfort yourself in the midst of difficulty
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Practice loving-kindness for yourself and others
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Work with practices to transform challenging relationships
- Manage caregiving fatigue
- Practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
- Engage in compassionate listening
This course is the empirically supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program, developed by Drs. Kristin Neff and Chris Germer.
Attending the MSC course is a prerequisite for MSC teacher training and for the Self-Compassion in Psychotherapy Certificate Program offered through the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion.
Introduction to Self-Compassion
Free, 1-hour workshop
- Learn the three components of self-compassion
- Experience a self-compassion practice for difficult moments
- Learn about resources to learn and practice MSC
Dates will be announced soon. If you’d like to be notified when registration opens, please add your name and email below to join my mailing list.
Join my mailing list
Learn about classes and offerings as they are scheduled.
Questions, comments, thoughts?
Please send me a note.
Copyright Wholehearted LLC – All rights reserved