Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) Program
Join us for the empirically-supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program to pause, rest and reflect, and to gently expand your capacity to navigate life’s many ups and downs with a bit more compassion, wisdom and ease.
Winter Course: December 7, 2021 – February 22, 2022
Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:30 pm ET
Offered via Zoom
Pay what you can –
Choose the registration rate that reflects your current circumstances:
- $495 – Covers the cost of the course + provides support for others to join the course
- $395 – Covers the cost of the course
- $295 – Available to anyone with fewer resources at this time.
Curious to learn more about self-compassion?
Join us for an Introduction to Mindful Self-Compassion (Free)
- Learn the three components of self-compassion
- Experience a self-compassion practice for difficult moments
- Learn about available resources for yourself, and to share with others
Offered in partnership with MSC Trained Teacher Emily Whyte Rubin