I am a Mindful Self-Compassion Trained Teacher, based in Maine.
I am currently offering courses and workshops virtually, open to all.
Introduction to Mindful Self-Compassion (Free)
- Learn the three components of self-compassion
- Experience a self-compassion practice for difficult moments
- Learn about available resources for yourself, and to share with others
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) Program
An immersive self-care experience.
In March it will be a full year of the pandemic deeply affecting our lives. If you are feeling a bit tired or depleted, you are not alone. Our minds and bodies tend to have difficulty processing high levels of stress over extended periods of time.
Join us for the empirically-supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program for an immersive self-care experience. This course is an opportunity to pause, rest and reflect; and to gently expand our capacity for compassion and mindful awareness to navigate life’s many ups and downs with a bit more wisdom and ease.
Explore compassion practices to:
- Soothe the mind, body, and heart
- Explore motivation with compassion
- Transform difficult relationships
- Manage burnout and compassion fatigue
- Cultivate loving-kindness, gratitude and savoring
- Soften self-criticism
- And more…
This course is the empirically supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program, developed by Drs. Kristin Neff and Chris Germer.
Upcoming 10-week MSC courses
March 16 – May 25, 2021 – currently underway
Fall & Winter 2021 courses to be announced soon
Short-course in Mindful Self-Compassion
This course offers excerpts from the MSC program, with topics, exercises, meditations, and discussions.
Course themes include:
- Defining and practicing self-compassion and mindfulness
- Discovering your compassionate voice
- Soothing difficult emotions
- Motivating ourselves with compassion
- Self-compassion and burnout
- Aligning with our values
Upcoming 3-week Short-Course in MSC
Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm
June 8 – June 22, 2021
Registration ($225) includes course sessions and a course handout booklet.
A few partial scholarship registrations are available ($150).
“If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.”Jack Kornfield