I am a Mindful Self-Compassion Trained Teacher located in MidCoast Maine and a Certified Yoga Teacher, offering virtual courses and classes, open to all. I hope you will consider joining me.
Introduction to Mindful Self-Compassion (Free)
- Learn the three components of self-compassion
- Experience a self-compassion practice for difficult moments
- Learn about available resources for yourself, and to share with others
|Tuesday, July 6: 7 – 8 pm ET||Register|
|Wednesday, July 7: 1 – 2 pm ET||Register|
|Tuesday, August 3: 7 – 8 pm ET||Register|
|Wednesday, August 4: 1 – 2 pm ET||Register|
Short-Course in Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC)
- 6-week series with 1-hour sessions each week
- Learn and integrate informal self-compassion practices into daily life
Upcoming 6-week Short Course in MSC
Wednesdays, 1 – 2 pm ET
September 22 – October 27, 2021
$225 Early Registration (through August 22)
$275 Regular Registration
A few partial scholarship registrations are available at the rate of $175
Registration includes course sessions and a course handout booklet.
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) Program
- 10 week series with 2-hour sessions + one 3-hour retreat
- The empirically-supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program is an opportunity to pause, rest, reflect, and to gently expand your capacity to navigate life’s many ups and downs with a bit more compassion, wisdom and ease.
Upcoming 10-week MSC course
Fall Course: August 31 – November 16, 2021
Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm ET
$525 regular registration; $425 early registration (Available through July 31)
A few partial scholarships are available at the rate of $325.
Registration includes the Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook.
I currently teach the following virtual yoga classes:
- Slow Flow, Tuesdays, 8 – 9 am ET through Sundara Yoga
- Morning Practice, Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 – 8:45 am through Jai Yoga