I am a Mindful Self-Compassion Trained Teacher, based in Maine.
I am currently offering courses and workshops virtually, open to all.
Introduction to Mindful Self-Compassion (Free)
- Learn the three components of self-compassion
- Experience a self-compassion practice for difficult moments
- Learn about available resources for yourself, and to share with others
|Wed. May 5th, 1 – 2 pm ET||Register|
Short-course in Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC)
Take time just for you to relax, turn inward, and explore befriending yourself in new and meaningful ways. This course includes 6 hours of training and practice focused on informal self-compassion practices for daily life.
- Practicing self-compassion / Practices for daily life and stressful moments
- Discovering your compassionate voice / Motivation with compassion
- Self-compassion and resilience / Working with difficult emotions
- Addressing burnout / Compassion with equanimity
- Living deeply / Reconnecting with our values
Program activities include short talks, experiential exercises and brief meditations, and discussion, offered in a relaxed and spacious way. Practice between sessions is optional.
Upcoming 6-week Short Course in MSC
Wednesdays, 1 – 2 pm ET
September 22 – October 27, 2021
Registration includes course sessions and a course handout booklet.
$225 Early Registration (until August 22); $250 Regular Registration
A few partial scholarship registrations are available at the rate of $175
Registration opening soon!
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) Program
An immersive self-care experience.
Join us for the empirically-supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program to pause, rest and reflect, and to gently expand your capacity to navigate life’s many ups and downs with a bit more compassion, wisdom and ease.
This course includes 24 hours of self-compassion training and practice with highlights of relevant research and theory, self-compassion meditations and exercises, discussions, and a 3-hour retreat. With time between course sessions, participants are invited to integrate and apply learnings to everyday life.
Explore compassion practices to:
- Soothe the mind, body, and heart
- Explore motivation with compassion
- Transform difficult relationships
- Manage burnout and compassion fatigue
- Cultivate loving-kindness, gratitude and savoring
- Soften self-criticism
- And more…
This course is the empirically supported Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program, developed by Drs. Kristin Neff and Chris Germer.
Attending the MSC course is a prerequisite for MSC teacher training and for the new Self-Compassion in Psychotherapy Certificate program offered through the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion.
Upcoming 10-week MSC courses
Offered Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm ET
Fall Course: August 31 – November 16, 2021
Winter Course: December 7, 2021 – February 22, 2022
$525 regular registration; $425 early registration
A few partial scholarships are available at the rate of $325.
Registration includes the Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook.
Registration opening soon!
“If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.”Jack Kornfield