Include yourself on your priority list.
Many of us spend time and energy devoted to caring for others: through our professions, in our relationships, in our roles with families and friends.
It is important to remember that we, too, are deserving of our own time, attention and care: time to reflect on what matters, to attend to our well-being, to make more space for rest, play, joy and flourishing.
I offer 1:1 sessions with a focus on helping you to include yourself in your circle of care, and to feel more at home and empowered in your own life.
Choose one approach or a combination for your 1:1 sessions:
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- 1:1 Teaching in self-compassion, yoga, mindfulness, or Life Design
- Self-Care Design
Health and Wellness Coaching
- Engage with tools to clarify your vision for well-being, priorities, and values
- Set goals to enhance your well-being (physically, mentally, emotionally, relationally, spiritually)
- Take incremental yet meaningful steps toward your well-being goals
- Have support in adopting helpful habits, based on the science of motivation and change.
- Talk through your concerns
- Reflect with mind-body practices, journaling and/or visual tools.
- Experiment with defined actions between sessions
- Find greater alignment with your priorities in your daily life.
Engage in customized learning and practice in any of the following modalities, or a mix of approaches.
Explore practical exercises to:
- Engage in kinder self-talk
- Soothe and comfort yourself in the midst of stress
- Soften perfectionism and self-criticism
- Work more skillfully with difficult emotions
- Address burnout and caregiving fatigue
- Grounding exercises for more balance in intense moments
- Explore a variety of mindfulness practices including various forms of meditation and informal practices for everyday life
- Learn tools to skillfully work with difficult thoughts, feelings, and body sensations
- Feel supported in cultivating greater self-awareness
- Explore a range of movement and breathing practices to meet your needs: for relaxation, for greater energy, to attend to various parts of the body.
- Learn to more reliably cultivate emotional and mental balance.
- Learn poses and sequences for any location: in a chair, on a mat, while standing; and for any length of time.
Designing Your Life
- Explore tools to think more expansively and creatively, and for greater insight into what resonates for you.
- Learn to prototype to move into action with lower risk
- Engage with practical strategies to enhance balance and energy in daily life
- Practice the art of reframing to open space for new possibilities.
It is widely acknowledged that self-care is critical for our well-being. Yet, it can be a challenge to develop meaningful and sustainable practices for self-care, especially in the midst of our busy days.
Just as a tailor might custom fit a garment for you, I can work with you to design a self-care routine just for you to fit within your life.
Self-care can include stepping away for a walk, to go to the gym, or have a chat with a good friend.
Self-care can also include practical self-compassion, mindfulness, and yoga exercises in the midst of life –
no stepping away needed.
This means we can use a range of tools to attend to ourselves anytime: in a difficult conversation, in a meeting, while with friends or family, walking the dog, or while preparing for sleep.
- Available themes and areas of focus include:
- On-the-spot practices for daily life
- Custom yoga sequences
- Practices for stressful moments
- Relaxation techniques
- Grounding techniques
- Explore mind-body practices with customized instruction.
- Have support to design and integrate the practices into your day/week.
- Develop and refine a meaningful and sustainable self-care routine
Benefits of 1:1 sessions include:
- Softening self-criticism
- Prioritizing realistic self-care
- Feeling more empowered
- Honoring and accepting a full range of thoughts and feelings
- Making connections between challenges and existing skills (bringing yoga / mindfulness off the mat or the cushion)
- Supporting inner growth and strength
- Having a thought-partner to help you talk through and address stressors
Working Together & Pricing
Available as virtual sessions (Zoom) or in-person in Brunswick, Maine.
Typical availability for scheduling: Monday – Friday, 10 am – 3 pm.
|Rate Type||6 Session package|
|Standard Rates||$695 ($116 per session)|
|Sliding Scale – option 1||$570 ($95 per session)|
|Sliding Scale – option 2||$450 ($75 per session)|
Sliding scale rates are available to anyone who can benefit. This is offered to acknowledge the unequal access to resources and financial support.
Please complete the interest form below. I will then reach out with next steps, including the possibility of scheduling a free 30-minute consultation.
Copyright Wholehearted LLC. All rights reserved.